Mantri Paradise the 350 unit Apartment Community on Bannerghatta Road and one of the first four masterpieces of Mantri Developers went live on ApartmentAdda today!
The property is maintained by Mantri, but has a very active and well-organized Owners Association which is running since 2004. ApartmentAdda underwent a meticulous selection process by the IT sub-committee and is proud to have Mantri Paradise among its Premium users.
Here is an excerpt from the post Go-Live chat of ApartmentAdda team (AA) with Mantri Paradise IT sub-committee (Paradise).
AA: What was the trigger for looking for an Apartment Management software?
1. People who were traveling found it difficult to stay in touch with the activities in the complex.
2. Office goers would seldom see the [physical] notice boards and hence ignorant of activities in the complex.
3. The residents did not have easy access to important documents and guidelines.
4. Association found it difficult to communicate with all residents or with block representatives in the interim of a tenure.
AA: How many Vendors did you evaluate? How long was the evaluation period?
Paradise: 3 Vendors. Initial survey and evaluation was about a month and then the evaluation with Apartment Adda was for another month or more.
AA: What were the main evaluation criteria?
1. Enabling online participation in discussions and decision.
2. Online voting.
3. Ease of communication – SMS
5. Reasonably good client base.
7. Document repository
8. Administrative ease and single software for multiple purposes like staff data, assets , vendors and resident data.
AA: What were the main reasons for selecting ApartmentAdda?
1. We found the security options to be good.
2. Good response time to all concerns.
3. Highly usable site with easy navigation.
4. Liked the professionalism which came with experience implementing with other apartment complexes
Wishing Mantri Paradise a super vibrant Adda!