Our Users have frequently requested for a set of Information / Documents that is typically required while registering an Association under the Karnataka Apartment Owners Act – 1972.
Below is the list.
1. Year of Construction of the Apartment Building.
2. Sanction Plans, Approval Plans and Occupancy Certificate of the Apartment Building.
3. No-Objection Certificates from Local Bodies.
4. Sale Deed/s of the Land on which the Apartment Building exists.
5. No. of Owners/Occupants in the Apartment Building and a few Sale Deeds of such owners.
6. Prospective name of the Apartment Association/Society.
Armed with the above information a Meeting can be held to elect the first Office Bearers. The Minutes of the Meeting can also note that By-Laws have been drawn, which will be authorized during the Registration process.
If you are forming a new Association, and require sample By-Laws, you can find them under the Document Repository after logging in to www.apartmentadda.com.