email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is meant for registered owners of Eden park Phase1 .
Tenants in Phase1 if authorised through valid documentation will be given access as per rules of ERWA .
If you are an Registered Owner, or Tenant living in Eden Park Phase 1 we welcome you to join our Portal and get the below benefits :- access will be based on proof of tenancy or ownership .
ADDA is a free service provided to users by ERWA and is funded by the maintenance funds collected from owners of Phase1.
- PLEASE DONT USE THE RESIDENTS FORUM FOR COMPLAINTS OR FOLLOW UP ON MAINTENANCE DUES, USE HELPDESK,.
- RESIDENTS FORUM IS NOT TO BE USED FOR ADVERTISING FOR SALE OR RENT OF FLATS - SUCH TEXT SHOULD BE PUBLISHED THROUGH NOTICE FEATURE ONLY
- RESIDENTS FORUM IS NOT FOR INTERACTING WITH Property manager OR ERWA - IT IS ONLY FOR INTERACTING WITH OTHER RESIDENTS
- VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE CAN LEAD TO PARTIAL OR COMPLETE DE ACTIVATION
- ERWA has the right to deny or restrict access to ADDA if the flat concerned is in default.
- DONT SHARE ADDA login details with others. If your account is compromised please contact helpdesk.
- ADDA is accessible through most browsers on a laptop or Windows as well as mobile app. Erwa helpdesk cannot assist users regarding the software but users can visit the below link
- Also visit faq.apartmentadda.com
1) Receive maintenance dues reminders by email.
2) View and pay your Dues to the
Association online using ADDA gateway from anywhere in the world through
internet banking or debit or credit card. Association has waived the gate way fees for
internet banking. Below link will help you to pay.
3) Receive Notices and important broadcasts from Association - by email and sms.
4) Use Helpdesk ticket for raising complaint
5) Post your Buy/Sell/Rent Notices. - facility for users with maintenance dues paid up to date
6) Participate in opinion polls
7) Form subgroups such as Edenpark ladies group, Seniors Group, Yoga group and so on. Net work !
6) Book facilities such as club house hall ONLINE
7) View & contribute to our internal Vendor List.
8) Participate in our online forum discussions and Polls.