“Why is it taking so long to find the contract documents for the H-Block Lift?” Danny ordered his staff. Alice, a member of his staff, was already combing through a massive file, desperate to locate the necessary document. The team has been looking for these papers for the last two hours without success.
The Lift has suddenly broken down, and on calling the Services Team, it was found that the AMC has expired. The facility team under Danny were trying to hunt down the relevant documents since then.
The situation which Danny is facing is quite prevalent among many facility management teams of Residential Communities, that lack an adequate asset management system to help them manage their assets.
At ADDA, we have the perfect Asset Management system, custom built for needs for Residential Communities. Few of the salient features which our asset management system provides are:
- Keeping a central repository of all assets, related documents, components, Service History
- Snagging of Assets through automatic ticketing
- Ability to track AMCs of Assets, notifications on important dates like payment schedules, service schedules, AMC expiry
- User-Based Asset category Access
- Ability to track active assets, under-service assets, expired assets
1. Keeping a central repository of all assets, related documents, components, Service History
Say goodbye to the days when you had to maintain a pile of paperwork only to keep track of your assets, their components, and their service histories. Our robust Assets & Inventory module maintains up-to-date information of all assets in one place. Your assets and (their component) related documentation on the ERP Portal, can be easily shared with other Admins as well.
2. Snagging of Assets through automatic ticketing
Our Asset & Inventory module in ADDA allows you to generate QR codes that can be printed and pasted on each asset so that Community Management Team members can scan and report snags related to that asset (if any), as well as retrieve the asset’s details anytime they need them. For added convenience, images can also be attached.
3. Tracking Asset related AMCs, getting notifications on important dates like Payment Schedules, Service Schedules, AMC expiry
Managing Assets in a residential community is no easy task. Getting Assets serviced regularly not only increases their longevity but also ensures a smooth functioning community.
Remembering important dates such as service dues or contract expiry, and dealing with the paperwork that comes with it all, has been now made easy with our AMC Tracker feature.
4. User-Based Asset category Access
With this feature, you can allow access to a certain asset category to only the relevant vendors and stakeholders who need access to that category. Other vendors that are unrelated to it will be unable to view the asset on the portal.
For example: If a Community has separate vendors who are taking care of the Clubhouse and Security, appropriate restrictions can be provided so that only Security related assets are visible to the Security vendor, whereas the Clubhouse related assets will be visible to the Clubhouse vendor.
Such a system becomes an absolute necessity when there are multiple vendors in a Community who needs to manage their own assets.
5. Ability to track active assets, under-service assets, expired assets
Have complete control over all of your Assets throughout their lifecycle. You can keep all of the Assets’ related documentation from the time they are Active and set up in your community and even while they are serviced.
Not only that, you can also view documents related to assets in your community that have expired (have stopped being used).