This Is Not The Year We Compete
ADDA is back with Rise High Awards 2020. This is a year like we have never seen before in our lifetime. This is the year when learning, earning and shopping got closer to our homes bringing in new challenges for the Community. Most communities triumphed harmoniously. This is not the year to compete. This is a year to recollect, acknowledge and appreciate each other. Rise High Awards 2020 is our gratitude and salute to Management Committees, Facility & Community Managers, Accountants and communities across the world.
Management Committees, Residents and all stakeholders of the apartment and housing society ecosystem faced a slew of new challenges this year.
- The MC had to don the role of the organiser for the Residents’ shopping needs – essentials like groceries, fresh produce, medical supplies, non essentials like garments, appliance care.
- The Community as a whole was burdened with the extra expense ranging anywhere between INR 50,000 – INR 2,00,000 to sanitise the premises as a whole. They also had to rethink their Waste Management strategies to ensure the COVID virus is not spread through mishandling of wastes.
- Tighter and more streamlined security system to reduce the inflow of visitors in the premises to control the spread of the virus.
- Liaise with government bodies to follow national level protocols to deal with COVID patients in the premises.
- All staff of the apartment or housing society management had to learn and adjust anew to new forms of maintaining the vital functions of the Community – remote working for staff with desk jobs, functioning with a streamlined and smaller workforce, adhering to deadlines of administrative duties like the annual audit, annual general meetings, society elections, etc.
Rise High Awards 2020
Unlike past years, the fifth instalment of the Awards will be entirely online keeping in view the unique situation this year. This year we have no categories. This year we are eager to hear your stories of gallantry in the face of unthinkable odds.
As the year ends to herald a New Beginning in the New Normal, we look forward to celebrate each of you with our Community of valued users spanning over 80 cities across the country.
We are grateful to Oberoi Springs for sharing their inspiring COVID Crisis Management story.
So what are you waiting for? Tell us your stories. Tell us the fears that you faced when COVID-19 was declared a pandemic and the lockdowns were enforced. Talk to us about how the Community came together to rise above the fears and take charge of the situation. Is there a certain person or group of individuals in your Community who metamorphosed into heroes in this crisis? We would love to honour each one of them. Rise High Awards 2020 is here to celebrate the indomitable spirit of hope and survival.
How To Send In Rise High Stories?
Your stories will inspire over 2500+ communities across the country to Rise High above the challenges of residential communities and overcome them with absolute panache.
Click here to submit your stories for Rise High Awards 2020.
Things to remember before signing the form :
- Please submit the names of the individuals you want to nominate.
- We will call within 2 Business Days of submission to know details of the Nominees’ Contribution.
- If you have participated in the previous instalments of Rise High Awards, please refrain from submitting the same stories as before. This will lead to disqualification.
- Last date to submit entries is January 10, 2021.
You can also check out the Rise High Awards 2019 Success Stories here.